Teiid Designer Installation - Releases 6.0, 6.1 & 6.2
The primary referenced/dependent Eclipse-based plugins include:
- Eclipse EMF 2.4.1
- Eclipse UML2 2.2.1
- Eclipse XSD 2.4.1
- Eclipse GEF 3.4.1
If you are new to Eclipse or your current installation/version is older than 3.4.1, you should follow the steps below to install Designer starting with a new Eclipse environment.
Step 1: Install Eclipse IDE.
- We recommend using the Eclipse Classic version, available through the links below.
Step 2: Download Teiid Designer to your local file system.
- Note: This is an Eclipse Update Site Archive file.
- Note: We are working on creating a true update site for Teiid Designer which should be available soon.
Step 3: Install Designer into your Eclipse environment
a) Select Help > Software Updates... action from main menu
b) Select Available Software tab
c) Select Add Site... button
d) Select Archive... option to browse and select zip file you just downloaded in Step 2. Select OK.
e) Open the new update site in the tree and select the Teiid Designer feature.
d) Select Install... button. Eclipse will determine project dependencies and locate any additional required plugins.
e) Select Next >
f) If additional plugins are required, a license agreement may be displayed. If so, select I Agree and click Finish.
Teiid Designer in the News
- Teiid Designer 8.6 Released22 September 14
- Teiid Designer 8.5 Released16 June 14
- Teiid Designer 8.4 Released12 March 14
- Teiid Designer 8.3 Released6 December 13
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.